2021 Entry Kits
Old Mutual Trophy Spirits Show 2021
Enter by Friday 23 April
We are pleased to announce that – despite the very challenging environment in which we all now find ourselves – Old Mutual has confirmed its continued sponsorship of the Old Mutual Trophy Spirits Show.
Judging takes place on the 4th of June at The Westin Cape Town.
The inaugural show set an inspiring standard and was warmly welcomed by producers and importers. Their response left no doubt of the importance of the competition and its value to the industry.
In the turmoil following the COVID-19 lockdown and the uncertainties afflicting the liquor industry, the Old Mutual Trophy Spirits Show offers the perfect way for producers to engage with the market. Credible awards – the result of specialist panels with international experience judging spirits, liqueurs, bitters and digestives – will help consumers seeking to optimise their purchasing power to make the right shopping decision.
Above, please find the entry form and entry kit detailing the salient dates, regulations and classes of entry.
Conscious of the need to make the competition accessible to the entire industry, and to provide for the impact of COVID-19 on everyone’s budgets, an additional amount has been set aside from the 2021 Old Mutual sponsorship to assist. The applicable discounts on the entry fee (R1 675-00 incl. VAT per product entry) are as follows:
- 3 entries per producer less 15%
- 5 entries per producer less 25%
- 10 entries per producer less 35%
- 15 entries per producer less 45%
- Friday 23 April : Entry deadline to receive emailed completed entry form and supporting documentation.
- Friday 7 May: Deadline for entry fee payment (further to receipt of confirmation of entry and invoice).
- By Tuesday 25 May: Delivery of judging samples to depot in Stellenbosch (details to be supplied upon entry confirmation).
firstname.lastname@example.org | +27 83 308 1447